Natural Skin Care Routine to Eliminate Toxic Products in Your Regimen
Hi everyone! I'm here to talk about how to simplify your skincare routine by eliminating toxic and harmful ingredients. We all know that natural and organic ingredients are best for our health, and the same goes for our skin! By using fresh, natural ingredients in your skincare routine, you can achieve clear and radiant skin without any unwanted side effects.
Skin Care Product Labels
As consumers, we are so prone to trust. Companies place labels on bottles and containers for skincare that match a natural aesthetic, using muted green and brown accent colors against a plain label with a simple font. They do this to make us trust them, so please do not assume that it is our fault that we do. They do this to make their product stand apart from the rest and make us think that it is eco-friendly or natural because they know that we place value in taking care of ourselves and our skin in a natural way.
So why not just eliminate the guessing and stick to what we know is good and natural? After all, commercially made skincare products can cause breakouts, irritation, and allergic reactions. And even though some of you will not experience these effects right after use, it is likely these products cause long-term skin conditions that are not immediately noticeable, such as premature wrinkles, skin aging, and dryness.
At the end of the day, we use skincare products for one or a few specific purposes, whether our skin is oily or dry, or we want to cover something up. We just want our skin to feel softer or look smoother, and while commercial products tend to meet our immediate needs and make us feel more beautiful at the time, there is a lot that starts to happen beneath the surface of our skin that we may not be aware of.
It is possible for a woman to put, on average, over 160 chemicals on her body every day through her skincare regimen. Without the FDA regulation and trustworthy brands to help us differentiate between what is safe and what is not, let alone offer any truly safe products at all, it is important for us to begin questioning and looking harder at what we put on our skin. It is critical to begin seeing the value of natural products and understanding why natural skincare is so important.
If thinking about what all your current skincare regimen impacts isn't enough to make you want to go au naturale, consider how fun it could be to pick and choose from all of the natural products available, as opposed to what you are limited to finding on the store shelves. You can even make your own! It is in the best interest of your skin, your health, and even your wallet to start choosing products that do not do more harm than good.
All Natural Skin Care Routine
To get started, here are a few tips on how to eliminate toxic ingredients from your skincare routine:
- Read the labels of all the products you use. Be sure to avoid any ingredients that are harmful or toxic.
- Choose natural and organic skincare products whenever possible. There are many great brands out there that use safe, natural ingredients.
- Make your own skincare products using fresh, natural ingredients. This is a great way to know exactly what's in your products and to control the quality.
Here are a few of my favorite natural ingredients for skincare:
1. Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is great for soothing and healing the skin. It is also effective at treating acne and other skin conditions.
2. Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is great for moisturizing the skin and preventing premature aging. It is also effective at treating skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
3. Honey – Honey is a natural antibacterial agent, making it great for treating acne and other skin conditions. It is also a great moisturizer.
4. Yogurt – Yogurt is a natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells and improve complexion. It is also effective at treating acne and other skin conditions.
By following these tips, you can eliminate harmful and toxic ingredients from your skincare routine and improve your complexion and overall health!
Visit Raw Beauty Blog to learn more about natural skin care: https://rawbeautyblog.com/category/natural-skincare/